Express yourself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Express yourself

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

Presidential Elections in America

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psychopatate

Psychopatate

Female
Number of posts : 10
Languages spoken : French, Spanish, English, Japanese (a few words)
Leisure : learning foreign languages
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Presidential Elections in America Empty
PostSubject: Presidential Elections in America   Presidential Elections in America Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr - 19:25

Hi everyone ! This is the very first message of this new forum and it's about presidential elections in America !
I hope everybody knows that there are currently elections in the USA Smile
I'm writing this message because for my exams, I had to watch a video which was actually a speech made by Obama.
So I thought it was a great subject for reflection. And I have a few questions for you :

- Do you think Obama can be elected ? Indeed, a lot of American people still are racist.

- Who would you vote for if you were an American ?

- Do you think a lot of black people will vote for Obama only because he is black ?

- What is the most important for you : the values the candidate is representing or his condition (black, white, etc...) and what this condition can bring to the society ?
Back to top Go down

Presidential Elections in America
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Express yourself :: English :: Culture-
Jump to:  
Ne ratez plus aucun deal !
Abonnez-vous pour recevoir par notification une sélection des meilleurs deals chaque jour.
IgnorerAutoriser